For a customer in the Hasselt region, we are looking for a Backend developer.
- Take part in an ambitious micro-services architecture.
- Develop micro-services with the latest technical methodologies.
- Create multipurpose API designs that ensure compatibility towards previous releases.
- Share knowledge with the team, provide technical guidance, and drive technical roadmap in the area of digital health applications.
- Build highly scalable applications and database solutions.
- Create server clusters and engineer monitoring for such a technical environment.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in computer science or amaze us by one of your projects!
- Very experienced in NodeJs
- Typescript is a plus.
- An expert in Docker.
- Comfortable using: MongoDB & Nginx.
- Great plus if you already worked with Amazon AWS.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Flexible team player, actively helping other team members, you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competencies.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Taking responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders.