As a Mobile Engineer you will play a critical part in The House of HR’s "mobile development team".
Not only, will you be working on one of our most successful apps called Swop. Next to that you will also be challenged by our experienced co-workers on how to drive and realize the digital future of HR together with us in order to make our customers happy and to let our businesses grow even further.
On a daily basis you will be involved in daily Scrum meetings, grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories, planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
Sounds like a match ? Let’s talk!
• Bachelor or Master degree in ICT
• Excellent knowledge of Typescript & AngularJS
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
• Good understanding of common mobile engineering practices (design principles, design patterns, git, unit testing, code documentation, ... )
• Experience with Hybrid App development such as Cordova/Ionic is a big plus
• Solid understanding of the full mobile software development life cycle & related toolset such as Xamarin, HockeyApp or even the latest Visual Studio App center is a plus
• Agile development is not a secret for you.
• You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English.
• Work base in Ghent but also flexible to come and join us in Roeselare on a regular basis.