As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing existing customers relationships and developing new customer sales. You will be a part of a small dynamic team, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable in a startup environment and ready to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Source new clients, freelancers and candidates for our internal job vacancies and or our clients
- Ensure the weekly growth of our sales team by setting targets and making sure they are hit
- Follow up on leads daily by using phone, emails and visits.
- Adapt the commercial offer to the needs expressed by prospects and make them aware of our range of services.
- Participate in operational marketing actions: events, fairs, promotional activities in the field / online, mailing.
- Stay up-to-date on market and competition developments and trends.
- Develop partnerships with organisations in the IT sector.
- Steamline and document the sales processes and flows
- Native/fully English and/or Dutch speaker required
- French is a strong plus
- 4+ years of sales experience where you can demonstrate successful results
- Your are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships with the prospects and clients
- You have a strong commercial understanding of business issues / opportunities and you have strong negotiation skills.
- You have capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy